Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Truthful Thursday - She's 35

Happy birthday to my favorite daughter as she turns 35.  I am sending you all good wishes today and hope that you can truly enjoy celebrating it.  I know that it won't be as happy because this thought would come to your mind.  What would Gino and I do to celebrate my birthday?  I know that if he was here he would get you the following birthday gifts.




While going through some of the photos, I saw this one of my daughter and my son.  I believe this was taken in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories on August 10, 1983.  I think this was at Sylvia's home (my daughter's godmother).  They had a little going away party for both of them because that was the month we were moving to Whitehorse, Yukon Territory.   

Happy birthday to you my favorite sister - I am wishing you happiness while I am dreaming.

1 comment:

  1. This post touches my heart. What a beautiful photo of your precious children!! Leesh has always been adorable and has always had a great set of bangs :) I know how hard it must have been for Leesh not to have her brother to celebrate with her. She's so lucky to have such an amazing and thoughtful mother - your 35 gifts for your birthday girl were amazing! Such a sweet and special idea :)

    ReplyDelete