Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Win Win Wednesday - Routine- but he loves it

Pick up Gamble at 5pm, take him to dinner at Carl's Jr., play Wii, take a shower, have a snack, watch a little TV, fall asleep, have pancake and bacon for breakfast, take him to mini golf, have lunch, take him back to his parents.  Routine, very, but he loves it and at the end of his stay, he does not remember anything of what he did with us.  Routine, it really does not matter, because he does not remember.
Hole #1
Sorry, I can't remember which hole this one was.
Hole # 11
Just another hole that I can't remember.
Gamble and Santa
Actually this is a different golf mini putt than the one we have taken him and he loves this so I guess this is our new golf land.  Maybe when he gets older, I will be taking him to the real golf course.  Maybe when he grows up, he would be an amateur golfer and I could be his caddy.  OMG, that is not possible as I would not be able to carry those heavy clubs and walk thru 18 holes.  I almost forgot, Gamble had at least 5 hole in one at this golf land, I guess that's why this is his favorite too.

1 comment:

  1. I guess routine is good. Maybe once you get more Wii games, he will want to play it more.

    I just saw the spotlight...on me. I am a little embarrassed and blushing at the moment.

    ReplyDelete