Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Fruity Friday - Orange Tree

What is so special about an orange tree with a lot of oranges?  Well to some it is exciting because if they live in a very cold country, I am sure they don't have a lot of orange trees.  So while my sister is visiting sunny San Jose, California she so quiet a bit of homes with orange tree with many many fruits ready to be picked.  She said she would go for a walk and just pick the ones that she can reach.  My hubby told her that the owners of those trees do not appreciate people just going by the tree and picking one or two.  Yesterday while doing errands, I saw a sign that was posted right on the orange tree.  On our way home, I asked Jeff if he can stop by this particular home.  The sign was still there and I made sure my sister read the sign.  This is what it said, "PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OUR ORANGES". 

In order to satisfy the craving of picking fresh oranges from a tree, we took my sister to my MIL's home as she has an orange tree filled with oranges ready to be picked.  Not only that she was also happy to pick some lemons. I would have posted some pictures but unfortunately my phone is still incapacitated and actually maybe even dead.  I think this is when I start panicking.  Maybe not, I am still trying to feel better because this cold that I currently have is not going away.  The coughing is really annoying and it's very difficult to sleep because I am whizzing.  I actually don't care not having a phone because all I want for New Year is to get rid of this cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment