Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Sad Saturday - Still No Cell Phone

Just sitting the living room today trying to rest in the hopes that my cold will go away.  I forgot to tell you that my doctor prescribed an inhaler to help relieve the coughing and the whizzing.  It's new year's eve and we will just be staying in because I am still not feeling 100%.  I feel bad because I haven't had a chance to take my sister around or do some mega shopping.  Actually she did not mind because the shopping she did after Christmas filled up her luggage.

Now the big dilemma - 6 days and counting - still no cell phone.  It would be easier if I can just go to Verizon and get a new phone, but I think since my phone is on a 2 year contract, I cannot buy a new phone without paying an arm and a leg.  The family plan we have with Verizon is really good so I have to stick with it.  Oh bother - I guess I have to be patient and wait until Jeff tells me what we have to do.  Hopefully my family and friends will know how to contact me, it's really just another New Year's eve.


Just a quick note:  A million thanks to my husband for doing the quadruple by pass on my cell phone, it is now recovering successfully.  It might take a couple more days before it is back to normal.  What a nice new year's eve gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment