Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Timely Tuesday - Bad to the Bone

Where else can you take a 5 year old boy on the weekend?  Lucky for us, our grandson only wants to tee off at the Golf Land.  What is funny when Jeff pays for our fee - he says "One General, One Junior and One Senior".  Each time Gamble stays with us every other weekend, he would request right away if we can go to Mini Golf.  Then he asks if we can go to the one where he had a lot of HOLE in ONE and the one not close to home.  At first, I did really not feel like driving all the way to this particular one, but after he gave me a kiss on both cheeks and says, Please OLA can we go to that one.  How can anyone resist that.  

During the drive to golf land we were listening to one of the radio station that was playing Christmas songs.  He then ask if I had the song "Bad to the Bone".  I thought wow, he knows that song, I don't really know it but I am sure I have heard it because it's the kinda of song Jeff likes.  Just in case you have not heard it either, here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment