Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Truthful Thursday - US open has begun

For the next two weeks I will be recording a lot of tennis matches and at the same time I will be watching them without commercials.  US Open tennis 2012 began on Monday and it will continue until the 9th of September.  Sometimes I will watch it live but I prefer to watch the recorded one so it will take less time which is the smart way to watch.  As usual I will cheering for the same favorite players in the Women's and Men's group.  

Men's Group:  Roger Federer, Novak Djokovic, David Ferrer, and Milos Raonic 

Women's Group: Maria Sharapova, Samantha Stosur, Li Na and Maria Kirilenko.

I am looking forward to watching the matches as well as checking out the latest in the tennis outfit design.  Maria Sharapova always has a day out fit and an evening outfit.  Truthfully I think she is the best dressed tennis player, very classy and so coordinated.  As for the men's,
it has to be Roger Federer, simple design, great fit and very dashing. Good luck to all my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment