I can't believe that I am doing this again, two Fridays in a row, but since it was really easy to do and I can actually relate because of our weather lately in San Jose, I am just so glad that Lauren brought it back.
1. The best thing to do on a hot day is be inside any of the air conditioned places.
2. The best place to be on a hot day is the infinity pool of any Caribbean resort.
3. The best thing to eat on a hot day is a mango cream popsicle from Trader Joe's.
4. Hot days are my favorite out of all the four seasons - SUMMER.
5. My go to uniform on a warm summer day is white cotton shorts and cool cotton top.
6. The scent that reminds me of summer is the Hawaiian Tropic Tanning Oil..
7. My favorite thing about summer is lots of day light special if you live in Northern Canada where the sun does not set until midnight.