Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Welcome Wednesday - Johnny Garlic's Open

One of my favorite show on the Food Network is Diners, Drive-ins and Dives.  I am not sure how long I have been watching it but I told myself that when I move to California I will ask Jeff to take me to Guy Fieri's restaurant.  One weekend we finally got a chance to dine at Johnny Garlics in Santa Rosa, California.  We had a great meal but it's a bit far to go just for dinner.  A couple of months ago while watching his show, I seem to recall that he was opening another restaurant in the San Jose area.  We tried to find it and could not find the location or anything about it.  Yesterday my daughter and I were out and about and sure enough I saw the Johnny Garlic restaurant at the Plant shopping center.  So welcome Johnny Garlic to San Jose.  Now we don't have to drive all the way to Santa Rosa to try out some of the other meals on the menu.  Thank you Guy for bringing your restaurant closer.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment