Sinful - ungodly, wicked, or Sinful - over the top, extraordinary. I believe today's post described the second one. Here are some of the sinful lists that I love or would love to have, do or experience.
- My new favorite drink AMF - it's sinful because it has at least four hard liquor (Vodka, Gin, Rum, Tequila) and two very sweet mix (Blue Curacao and Sweet&Sour).
- Steak and lobster - this has been my all time favorite specially when the steak is done perfectly(medium rare) and the lobster is a nice size and cooked just right.
- The Ranch Golf Course .
- Dubai resort - when this particular hotel was being built, I was actually in Dubai. I think the name is Burj Al Arab. It's very unlikely that we can afford to stay there. But it's still a truly sinful hotel.
- Lotus Elise - if you recall on one of my previous post, I parked beside this car in the parking lot of Lowe's. It's nice to know that the owner shops there and possibly a handy man.
- Tennis bracelet - this is probably one of the oldest and longest sinful piece of jewellery that I love to have but with real diamonds, it does become just another item in the wish list.
- Spa - when it comes to pampering yourself, this is one of the all time ME time. Spending a weekend at a very luxurious SPA where you can get a massage, mani-pedi, exotic drinks, exciting meals and decadent desserts. Maybe even horse back riding along the beach (bucket list), a golf and tennis lesson, not to forget relaxing in the lazy river.
- Dessert - PF Changs Banana Spring Roll, Gordon Biersch Warm Apple Bread Pudding, BJ's Pizookie Trio and last but not least Caper's White Chocolate Creme Brulee.
- Las Vegas aka Sin City. What is sinful is the gambling but it's so much fun when you are winning. But it's not just the gambling, it's the food, the drinks, the shows, the people and just the fact that they DO NOT SLEEP.