Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

FITBF - Almost missed but glad to follow along

Last night I stayed a bit later to see if the wonderful Ms. Lauren will post her Fill in the Blank Friday earlier.  But I got tired so I thought of just doing it this morning.  Since I had some errands already lined up, I did not check her blog until after noon, almost mid afternoon EST.  Well here is my version of FITBF and if you have no idea what to blog today, then just follow along with Lauren.





1. My favorite thing to do on Friday is reminisce what I have accomplished during the week as well as rewarding my self with either a golf game, a nice lunch or a quick nap.

2. This Friday I am not volunteering at the library because I am doing something that I love.

3. The best thing about the weekend is hanging out with my husband either at home or outdoors just doing what we feel like doing, it could be tennis, day trip or our projects or just simply relaxing.

4. Now that summer is over, I am feeling excited because where we live it feels like summer every day.  Another great thing about living in sunny California, I don't have to put away my flip flops or shorts.

5. The best thing I did this summer was my daughter's visit, my visitors (friends) from Canada.

6. The thing I am looking forward to about fall is playing tennis and golf with cooler temperature.

7. If I had to be stuck with one season for the rest of my life, I would choose summer because I have lived in places where it feels like you only have two seasons, spring and winter.  Although I love the autumn in Ontario, honestly I love waking up with sunny blue skies and no snow, sleet or humid temperature.

No comments:

Post a Comment