Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Trial Thursday - Another project

One of my co-worker at the place where I volunteer ask me if I could make a skirt for her little girl.  After work yesterdayI stopped by at Hannock Fabrics to pick up a fabric that is fitting for a little girl skirt and I also picked some interfacing for the Fabric Wallet that my daughter and I started making.  After doing all my house chores, I immediately started cutting the fabric and started sewing the skirt.  It took all of 45 minutes for me to complete this trial skirt for this new order. 

This was made without pattern.  It's for an 8 or 10 year old little girl.
There is an outstanding order for a couple of aprons which I need to finish by the end of this week.  If you remember I talk about making seniors Bib for a friend's mother, well I received a text from her and apparently they loved it.  I also got a name and telephone number of the manager of the Nursing Home who is asking for the cost of the BIB as she is very interested in ordering a few more for the other patient.  For now I am not sure if I really want to do this but I will wait until after I make the call before I make my decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment