Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Simply Saturday - Sewing again

Just a quick post for today.  A simple day doing simple things.  Maybe to some sewing is not simple but today I am going to try and finish a couple of orders.  One outstanding order is for one of my reversible apron.  I will definitely show a photo once it is done.  The second order is just a recent one.  I am sewing two senior bib for a couple of ladies who are needing this special cover when they are having a meal.  This will definitely keep their lovely tops very clean.  After these are done, my daughter and I will try to do some other project that she can sew with my guidance. We hope your weekend will be as simple as ours but still having a good time.
A bouquet of flowers for you.  Thank you for stopping by today.





No comments:

Post a Comment