Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wicked Wednesday - Wicked Garlic and Pepper Chicken

Has anyone tried the new Wicked Garlic and Pepper Chicken at Popeye's?  I know it's not good for anyone's diet but last week my hubby and I tried it for the first time and it was awesome. They were chicken strips seasoned with garlic and pepper. Their gravy is a little spicy and has a lot of flavor.  We have been trying not to eat fast food but when we are out and about sometimes it is quick just to grab something fast specially when I am very very hungry.  Back to the chicken, the strips were lightly battered but the chicken was really moist and tender.  I was surprised with the flavor and the portion.  It was served with seasoned fries and an option of their coleslaw which was yummy too.  I know they have Popeye's chicken in Canada, I wonder if this new Wicked Garlic Pepper Chicken available.  Every now and again, we do have breakdown but the next day we played tennis for two hours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment