Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

FMTY Friday - From Me To You

I can't hardly wait to meet the sweet girl from Texas.  A few days ago I received an email from ML of Witchita Falls.  She plans a little get away vacation to visit her friend in San Francisco.  Since she will be in the Bay Area, we will try to meet for lunch or dinner.  She was hoping that my daughter will be able to visit me the same time she will be here but unfortunately it's not a good time for her to take time off from work.  What is interesting is how the connection started.  My daughter and ML both are bloggers and that's how they know each other.  They have not met in person but they have connected somehow.  I guess she found out that I also have a blog and started checking it out and I did exactly the same.  Now I will get a chance to meet her in person.  Last year my daughter and her friends met some of the bloggers from another city.  They met in Vegas and had a great get away and might do something similar some day.  For now we will continue to follow each others blog and maybe exchange some email prior to her trip in May.  I am very honored that ML of Royal Mail would like to meet me in person.  There's only 81 more sleeps before she arrives.  From me to you, safe travel in May, see you real soon.

 

1 comment:

  1. I think it's really sweet that ML would email us to let us know that she would like to meet us. It's even more sweet that she will still go to meet you even though I won't be there. I'm actually kinda jealous.

    Take care of my lovely friend and I can't wait to hear all about your visit.

    ReplyDelete