Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Timely Tuesday - Psycho Donuts

This is probably not the best time to post something so yummy during the time that some of the people are giving up their sweets for Lent.  But when my cousin gave me the menu for the variety of donuts, I had no choice but to post this special place in Campbell, Ca.  Since my daughter will be visiting sometime in April, I wanted her to check this out so she'll have another item to get excited about her trip.  The place is called Psycho Donuts and you can check out more decadent and interesting donuts at   WWW.PyschoDonuts.com
Here are some photos to get you all hungry and drooling.  The donuts that are on a plate are the ones I have tried and they are all yummy.
Canadian Morning Squeal Meal
Manic Malt

 Key Lime Pie

Apricotology


No comments:

Post a Comment