Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Soulful Sunday - Country is Cool

Whether you are a little bit Country or a little Rock and Rock, it still all cool because it's all music.  When I first drove the car that my MIL gave to us, I was checking the preset stations that was selected.  One of them is 95.3 KTRY which is a country station.  I found out that my late father in law (George) loved that station.  Every now and again when I listen to this station it kinda reminds me of my FIL.  I am so glad that I was able to meet him and actually spend some time with him when I use to visit Jeff.  We always make sure we either take them out to dinner or we come over to spend some time with them.  My MIL told me that George liked me because I make Jeff happy.  When it comes to country, Jeff is not really a big fun but there's one song that he thought was kinda neat and he actually knows all the words to the song.  The singer is Carrie Underwood and that song is 

 
It cannot just feature a pretty female country singer with a great song about men who cheats, it's just fair to also feature a good looking male country singer with a love song.


No comments:

Post a Comment