Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Timely Tuesday - The renovation man is back

It's not just any renovation man, this is my own hubby who is a very handy man.  Now that the tiles have arrived he will be starting the fireplace hearth and mantle project.  Once that is completed he will tackle on the front entry way or Foyer to some.  The marble tiles looks very classy and rich in colors.  He has drawn up some designs but as you know somethings look good in paper but not on site.  I know he will be doing some tweaking with all the designs as he goes along to ensure that it is lined perfectly and there are no tile that's out of line.  As far as the mantle goes, the design has been finalized and he needs to get some of the materials.  Home Depot seems to be his favorite for these kind of project but we had to go to a special tile store for a more specific marble colors, the ones I posted a few days ago.

While Jeff is doing all of these, I will be concentrating on catching up with my housekeeping chores which includes my ironing basket.  I have just been placing them in my basket and once its full to the brim, then I take an hour and iron them all.  I don't mind ironing and to some this is one of those chores they hate or not even in their vocabulary.  I usually do it while watching golf, tennnis or some movie that I don't need to concentrate while ironing.  Just remember that I have one load of whites to do this morning before my tennis game.  Have I shared with you the tennis shoes that I tried to design on Nike.com?


I am still debating on ordering it as it cost a little more than what I usually pay.  But because it will have my special NIKEid at the back of the shoe, it's probably worth it as I love the colors.  Let me know what you think.  I would love any comments or suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment