Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Simply Saturday - Simply a BOY

It's been a while since Gamble (grandson) slept over.  Due to the renovations project at home, we couldn't have a little boy going around the may hem in the living room and kitchen.  We missing having him and I believe he was asking why it's taking forever to stay with us.  He actually ask his Dad if he can come for a ride one day when his Dad had to pick up something at the house.  When he actually saw the mess in both rooms, he was asking a lot of question, but he was happy with the changes and love the floors.  He added that his toy cars can slide faster as compared to when we had the carpet in the living room.  As for activities to do with him, we might have to reconnect our Wii because he likes playing the sports game.  I am sure he will be wanting to play mini golf again because we have not taken him for over a month maybe more.

We actually did not connect the Wii, instead we connected the PS2 that my son gave me before he passed away.  I have not connected it since and this is the first time we are doing it and it was a little emotional because I had seen all the games that he use to play.  It took us a while to figure it out and this is when I wish my son was with us visiting so he can show Gamble all the cool games he has.  The first game I wanted to show Gamble that I could remember how to play was Katami something??.  Gamble tried it but did not really like it.  Then I did not know how to get back to the list of games, so I had to restart and then gave the control to Jeff.  We asked Gamble if he recognize any of the name of the games and when he heard Burnout 3, he said oh ya, that's car racing game.  As soon as we got through all the instructions, off he goes racing.  He was so happy he could play again and again.   I tried watching Gamble play and I got so dizzy from the speed of the car, the turns he was making and get all shook up when he crashes the car.  Oh Gamble is such a boy, exciting, but so loving in his own way.  Before coming home we stop by Lucky's to get some groceries.  He whispered to me "Ola can you ask Grampa if I can get a toy?" Of course we bought him a small hot wheel car.  Since we have not seen him for over 4 weeks, we thought that it would be a nice treat.  When we got home and I let him open the new toy, he said "I love you so much OLA".
Gino at 3 yrs old.
Gamble at 4 yrs old.
                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment