Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Truthful Thursday - Books etc.

After attending our first meeting at the Library as part of my new volunteer place,  I am so excited about what I can contribute to our group.  We completed our forms and had a short orientation of what the procedures are and what we can do when we come in to give our time.
Here are some of what I can do:

Organize the room in order to make use of every space
Design the next book marker for our book sale
Design the flyer for the next sale
Design a small poster for cars to advertise our book sale
Design the big generic poster for our book sale
 Find an organization that would take books

As you can see I will start being very busy doing all of the above.  There are a few volunteers but they are still looking for more as there's a lot to do.  There are no strict rules about the number of hours you can give as long as we do it during library regular hours.  My MIL will be doing it once a week for at least 3 hours.  The two ladies who are the lead for the group are so great and very appreciative of the volunteers. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment