Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Soulful Sunday - Queen of Soul - WH

Last night while I was doing something on my lap top, the TV was on and every show was about the late Whitney Houston.  I thought it was fitting for my post today since it's Soulful Sunday to pay tribute to the Queen of Soul.  I remember the first time I heard one of her songs - the Greatest Love of All,  it was rivetting.  Then more hits came along and nothing was stopping her songs to be at the top of the chart.  Here are my favorite Whitney songs:

The Greatest Love of All
All at Once
Run To You
I believe in you and me
I know him so well
Miracle
One moment in time
Saving all my love for you 

Goodbye Whitney - you will be missed

1 comment:

  1. She is not the Queen of Soul...that is Aretha Franklin's title. I think she is the Queen of Pop or The Voice.

    ReplyDelete