Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What Wednesday - Contest Rules

Very simple rules for my 7777 contents.  Everyone of my followers are eligible to enter even my family members.  There will be seven questions that would be posted on my daily blog except you will have to remember to write it down.  It won't be every day or every week, it will be all random.  Once all the seven questions are posted, you would submit your answers by email to the following account: cranberryportagebb@gmail.com

The deadline will be when my counter is at 7707.  The winner will be announced when my counter reached the magic number of 7777.  The two judges I have picked is my MIL and my hubby.  The contestants answers will be given to them by numbers only.  They would not have the names of the people that entered.  The answers for each question will be awarded points from 1 to 7 (7 being the highest).  The winner will be the one with the most points.  The prize will consist of 7 items that will be announced at the same time I announce the winner.

What is the most important thing in your life and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment