Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Maybe Monday - BBQ now new favorite

What is the easiest way to cook pork or chicken?  Marinade overnight - BBQ the next day.
Although I love eating BBQ meats, I was not really very comfortable in using our gas BBQ in our backyard.  It's usually Jeff that goes out there and I just prepare whatever it is that he needs to cook.  After my first year here, I decided it was time to learn how and do it on my own.  I did a little training and then I was on my own.  Now I don't have to wait for Jeff to come home to BBQ.  Yesterday due to all the work we have been doing at home, it was best to just BBQ some meat and make sure we have lots of leftover for this week.  Check out my BBQ Chicken.
BBQ Chicken marinated with Thai Spicy Sauce
For some this is not a big deal as they have done it for a while, but for me, this is a new favorite. BBQ is easy, healthier, and great left over.  I have made some roasted potato wedges to go along with our BBQ Chicken and of course some petite peas and sweet corn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment