Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Soulful Sunday - Superbowl Sunday - Let's go Patriots

It would have been nice to attend a Superbowl Party.  My friends in Mississauga always have a great one either at Shari's or Lynn and Gord.  They serve amazing munchies and at times more. One of the special part is picking the right box and putting a bet for the right score at the right time.  I know that I won't win but it's good to donate it for whoever wins the game.  The party starts early and ends late.  It's all about friends getting together on a Sunday afternoon enjoying a special sport event.  My Canadian friends are great fans of the NFL versus the CFL.

For Jeff and I, it will be just having the game on TV as we continue working at home with the renovations.  The house is still in a construction state that we cannot have any friends over.  This doesn't mean we won't take a break to check the scores, the commercial and of course the half time show.  Although I am not a great fan of Madonna,  I wish they had some other musical group like Journey or Aerosmith.  But whatever reason they chose her, I am sure it had something to do with her new album or new song or come back.  Hopefully there won't be any costume malfunctions nor lip syncing.

To my New England Patriots play your best game so I can cheer
Don't get distracted by Madonna as you need your mind clear.
I have been a fan of yours since I have moved here
Instead of hors devours, I'll just be chuggin' down beer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment