Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

FITB - It's better late than never

This morning when I got up I realized that I forgot to do a post for today.  I did want to disappoint the wonderful ladies at Laidley who takes the time to read my blog prior to their days work.  I am hoping that today they will find some love in their heart and hope that they are having a very HAPPY FRIDAY.  I checked FITBF blog and love it, so I am following her today.  It is so appropriate because it is at the tail end of the Valentine's week. 


1.  The love of my life is   my husband and of course my children.

2.   Falling in love is   a great feeling and as you get older you truly understand what it's all about  .

3.  Marriage is   a corporation built on trust, patience and love .

4. The longest relationship I've ever had was  16 years! .

5. The key to a good relationship is  honesty and communication .

6. I feel loved when  someone does anything out of the ordinary or something simple but from the heart.

7.  My favorite quote about love is   "Sometimes you have to be apart from people you love, but that doesn't make you love them any less. Sometimes you love them more". 


No comments:

Post a Comment