Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Maybe Monday - Menu that entertains you order

During the weekend, we had a chance to go out for dinner with my cousins to a new they thought would be nice to try.  It's restaurant in the downtown Palo Alto, Ca.  The place was busy and all we can get is a seat at the bar area since we had no reservation.  NOLA is a new orleans type of food.  I tried their oysters and BBQ shrimp with grits.  Honestly, I did not find anything special about the place aside for it being busy and the majority of patrons were university students.  After our dinner we stopped by my cousins home and had tea.  While sharing stories and sipping our tea, my cousin shared this Menu that they got from another restaurant they tried a couple of weeks ago.  I will leave it to your imagination.

Sliced Mized Seaweed
Stewed Beef Shrink
Lotus Leave Wrap Pork Ribs
Russian Ox Tail Soup
Beef Noodle Soup No Meat
Coke Pigs Feet Rice Box
 
If and when we go out to try a different restaurant, we will definitely try this special asian place.  I would like to try the last dish but would ask if I can get it in Diet or Zero.

No comments:

Post a Comment