Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Timely Tuesday - Taking time to read

The library BOOK SALE this past weekend was a success.  It was nice to receive an appreciation email from the Friends of the Library only a couple of hours after we got home.  During the sale we were allowed to check out if we liked any of the books and if we did, we can fill out a bag with as much books as we can and the cost is $5.  It seems like it was such a great deal that I ended up with a bag filled with books that I hope to read during my down time (waiting for paint to dry).  Some of the books will be for my daughter that I will keep until her timely visit this year.  The other books will be for my guests who stay at the CPBB, just in case they forgot to bring a book or would like to take it with them.  I also found some children's book that I will give to Jeff's grandchildren.  You will find some of the books either interesting or maybe weird but I thought I would share the titles for your comments.

  The Design & Drafting of Printed Circuits
Evidence for the Law Enforcement Officer
The goldfish went on vacation
As I lay dying
Stages of the soul
The Associates
Irresistible Forces
Honor Thyself
Favorite Cakes
Girls Gotta Have Fun
The some like it hot cookbook
Dr. Bernstein's Diabetes Solution
The Running Press World Atlas (very tiny book)
Kanga and Baby Roo Come to the Forest
The Big Hungry Bear
Hickory, Dickory, Dock
What's in the Jungle?

1 comment: