Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Wordy Wednesday - Word Games

Crossword puzzles, Spelling Bee, Flags of the World, these are the latest games that I have been playing whenever I have a few minutes.  Sometimes I play before going to bed or while waiting for someone while I am in the car.  These are mind exercises that are suppose to keep the mind busy.  Lately I have been addicted to words.  But it has to be in a game form to make sure I get both fun and benefit.  My friend Jean and I saw this crossword puzzle book at the Barnes and Nobles.  Since it was on sale we decided to buy it and get back to doing it.  I didn't realize that she likes it as much as I do.  Sometimes we compare which puzzle we are completing.  With all the games available on our phone, Kindle, computer and of course my DS.  Using the old style of word games are great just in case you cannot use the new technology style.  Do you still play any games on your phone or tablet?  Do you have any favorite type of past time games or puzzles?  What type of brain games do you have?  

No comments:

Post a Comment