Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Sugary Saturday - Candy bar hunt

As you all know, there are so many different candy bars in the USA that are not available in Canada.  When my daughter is having a sweet tooth attack, she sends me a photo of a candy that she would like to try.  Today Jeff and I went hunting for the particular candy as well as a different snack.  Since Jeff is an avid fan of candies, he really did not mind looking for such an item.  Of course, he's like a kid when it comes to getting a surprise at the store.  Check out some of the candies and snacks we found.  

Jeff found this and it's similar to Smartees.

My daughter only likes the Butterfinger cups.
This is the one that my daughter wanted to try.

Two different kinds that might not be available in Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment