Pages

Friday, January 9, 2015

Flowery Friday - Take time to enjoy it

Winter in San Jose is very easy to take as to compared to the places I have lived in Canada.  I always feel bad when my friends send a text asking what I am doing or what the temperature is.  On Monday I decided to golf with the ladies group that I use to go out with.  It was nice to see them and just catch up with life stories.  When there's five people golfing there's a lot of waiting in each and every hole.  This is when I take the time to enjoy the scenery and take some photos of whatever it is I think makes me happy or someone who look at these photos later.  Just think that we are in the beginning of our winter and you can still see some flowers that are colorful.
The lonely flower.

Just tickled pink.

Three sisters.

She loves me - she loves me not.


No comments:

Post a Comment