Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Turning Tuesday - 50 is the new 40


A few of my friends are turning the magic number this year.  I still remember how I celebrated my big 50th birthday.  It's the best birthday of my life and I hope that it will be the same for my friends.  Today, I thought of listing 50 things that they might or should do when you turn this milestone year.  The list is a mixture of what I think was the best from each of the list I found online.
  1. Take a photo of your favorite corner of your home.
  2. Pay for someone's coffee or tea anonymously.
  3. Eat a whole lobster.
  4. Try to draw a picture one day during the week of your birthday to capture a moment .
  5. Give as many compliments as you can during the month of your birthday.
  6. Plan that trip whether it's a day trip, a weekend or a whole week, and GO.
  7. Watch a funny movie with a friend or other half.
  8. Try a new drink with your BFF.
  9. Stop and smell the roses and other flowers too.
  10. Make special dinner for your better half.
  11. Sorry I ran out of ideas.  Just enjoy this year because it's all about you. 
50th birthday gifts - Fifty, the ultimate F-Word! Postcards
Add caption
 

No comments:

Post a Comment