Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Special Sunday - Happy Easter Everyone

It's a special Sunday because it's Easter and it's the last day of March and a lot of the stores are closed for the workers to spend time with their family.  Do you recall those days when majority of the stores are closed on Sunday because it's truly a day of rest for everyone.  But now a days, it's only Easter and Christmas Day that store closes. 

It's also special because I get to spend the day with Jeff because when I called the Golf Course, they told me that they were not busy, so I don't need to VORK (volunteer work - my daughter invented this word).  Last year my daughter and her husband spent Easter with us and we did a little egg hunt for her.  We also had other family join us for dinner, but this year, we are only having my MIL and one of Jeff's cousin.  No big fuss, just having Pot Roast Dinner and simple dessert (ice cream).

I wish everyone a Happy Easter with or without their family and hope that the Easter Bunny brings joy and peace in your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment