Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Timing Thursday - It's all about coordination

My daughter sent me a very nice fabric that contains the golf theme.  I was contemplating for at least a month on what I will do with the fabric.  Yesterday, I decided to get back to sewing and have completed a few things.  First I made a sun dress that can be used also as a bathing suit coverSecond, I made a potato bag for my friend Nikki because she does not have one and it will make her making meals quicker.  Third, I made a bunch of things from the fabric my daughter made.  I am still thinking of other ideas but so far I have made a fabric wallet, cell phone case, card/ID holder and MP3 case.  Today I will sew a reading glass case, a small cosmetic bag, a tiny snack bag, a lingerie travel bag and maybe a footwear bag.

My new pinkgolf accessories
My new Sundress - cost $4.95
New pink purse for my upcoming trip.
That's right, Jeff and I are going for a nice getaway with another couple.  It will be a sunny place, lots of beaches, golf courses, and very scenic.  The color theme for my wardrobe - pink, white and black.  It's time to get excited and start counting sleeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment