Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Saving Sunday - Spring forward

In case you are reading this today, it is my duty to remind you that you have to adjust all your clocks/watch and I hope you are not late for a very important date or even work.  Last night Jeff and I decided to adjust all our clocks because there was nothing exciting to watch on TV.  What I am looking forward to the time change is that it means that there's extra hour of day light for golf or tennis.  I have decided to join one of the ladies golf afternoon league since some of my friends who are also volunteers have asked me to join their foursome.  We are very close with our score and they are very easy going and truly enjoy their company.  After the round of golf there is a small table of appetizers and a bit of socializing.  In a couple of weeks it will be the first day of spring and that's when I can stop using my inhaler for my Asthma.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment