Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Wishful Wednesday - Sometimes only

There are times in our lives when you would just wish certain things and hope that it goes away.  Lately I have been dealing with certain issues of life and so here's some of my wishes.
  • I wish that some people would just be a little less mean specially when I have not done anything to them.
  • I wish that some people would leave me alone and let me enjoy my retirement.
  • I wish that some people would understand that everyone should be responsible for their own life or actions.
  • I wish that some people would just forgive and forget and move on with life.
  • I wish that some people would just try and enjoy their life and stop blaming others for where they are sad or unhappy.
  • I wish that some people would appreciate what their family or friends do for them.
Last night Jeff and I decided to change our greeting message on our home telephone.  In case you don't use our home phone to call us, I thought I would share the message I recorded.
  • If you are selling something, we don't want it.  If we did not answer, we must be enjoying life, but please leave a happy message. 
According to my SIL: " You deserve to be happy and do what you please. You've paid your dues. You deserve to be happy and not have your actions questioned at this point in your life".  That is why is my favorite!!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment