Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Silly Saturday - My favorite children shows

Sometimes when there is nothing really worth watching on TV, I look for something funny, something easy to relax too.  You probably won't believe that at my age I still love to watch kids show.  At first I was disappointed that I could not find three of my favorites but the other day, I flipped to some of the channels that are not in the HD section.  Lo and behold, there it was my favorite channel - NICK JR.  I decided to tape a couple of each of the following shows.  I know it may sound silly to you but I still enjoying watching them and some episodes actually brings back some good memories.  You're never too old to do goofy stuff

Backyardigans

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYQuCHtf6sY7f4ula4cWOdEiftf02BHWl-wGbIVdwgAy0xPY8JXA
Mrs. Spider's Sunny Patch Kids


No comments:

Post a Comment