Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Messy Monday - OMG check out this car

Remember the saying "you can't judge a book by it's cover"I am not sure if this one applies to what my post is about.  While out shopping last Friday night,  we saw a red Toyota Prius parked in a handicap spot.  From a distance I thought what the owner might be selling as it seems to be filled with boxes/papers.  The closer we got, the more we realized that this was one messy owner.  Maybe messy is not the word, I guess the owner's a slob.  It had everything garbage you can think of. Empty coffee cups, soda cups, take out boxes, other boxes.  The inside was filled with everything and anything.  The front passenger seat was filled with what seems to be dirty clothes. The only space open is the driver's seat, just enough to seat and see what's ahead. The back is so full, the driver would not be able to see anything from the rear view mirror nor the right side view mirror. So much safety issues for driver and other cars on the road. What is sad is that the car looks so new from the outside. Anyway, I can't describe it anymore, check it out and let me know how you feel.




No comments:

Post a Comment