Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Toonie Tuesday - Only two topics

ONE - while golfing yesterday, it so happen that my first ball went into the water on the first hole.  I thought I would just check it anyway to see if I could retrieve it, but it was too deep.
Just then I realized there were two turtles just chilling at the edge.  While I get my phone to take a photo, the little one decided to return to the water ever so slowly.  So this was all I got.

You might have to really zoom in to see it.
TWO - we invited our friends Jean and Gil for dinner last Saturday.  Since we will be travel soon together, we thought we would make some plans, share ideas and maybe talk about the last minute details of our trip.  They have been to Maui several times which means we will have our own tour guides or at least know which are the best spot to check out.  When they arrived, they brought me a very cute terrarium in a glass container.  Apparently I only have to water/spray it one a week.  As I have mentioned before, I don't have a green thumb, but you can check out the four plants I have in the kitchen area.  They are actually alive.



The one in the middle is their gift.  The one on the left is a Jade plant.  The one behind was a gift from a friend from December 2011.  The one on the right is from my MIL which is also a jade plant.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment