Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Truthful Thursday - A new hair style

Every day has become a bad hair day because I had not seen my hair stylist for over a month.  I was debating if I should try to find a new stylist that is closer to home specially now that the gas price seems to be going up.  While I was out for a drive with Jeff last weekend, I noticed a hair salon and thought of checking it out.  The first person that I met is one of the hairstylist and his name is Erik.  The name of the salon is Elle Kiss Hair Studio.  I feel like I trying it out but Jeff said that I will have to break up with Wilson, my current hairstylist.  What is great about Wilson's Salon is that it feels like I am part of their family.  They other stylist always look after me when Wilson is away and they are all have great talents.  One other bonus is that when Paul (hair stylist from Orange County) is in town, I get to take advantage of his talent and skills.  As he says, when I am finished, you will feel and look like a star.  The last time I was at the salon, Wilson suggested a new style, new colors, new highlights, etc.  I am sure it will be a bit costly but it's so worth.  If I was younger, I can try one of this. But since I am going to be celebrating that big number soon, I probably should get a more classic style.  What exactly is that style?  Short and curly or straight and short?
 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment