Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Scented Sunday - Favorite kind

There are so many types of ways to keep the home smelling fresh or just plain nice scents.  My favorite kinds to use is the one from Bath and Body Works that you plug.  They have so many variety of scents, plug ins, etc.  Here's what I use in our bathrooms and bedrooms.
Wheat Wallflowers Fragrance Plug - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body WorksEucalyptus Spearmint Wallflower 2-Pack Refill - Aromatherapy - Bath & Body Works
For the kitchen we use the Febreeze type because I made a mistake of buying a refill for the one we already have.  It was actually Air Wick which the type we use for the garage.  How many different kinds do you use?  Sometimes I just use some of my scented candles and at times I use a scented room air freshners when the smell from cooking is too potent.



No comments:

Post a Comment