Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Frantic Friday - A very long to do list

One day at a time, one task at a time, one issue at a time - these are some of the things I say to myself when I get an overload of things to do on my list.  There are days and weeks that I don't have to deal with anything and then all of a sudden, there it is, a long list of things to take care of.  When these things happen, sometimes I have stop because I get all frantic and worried that I cannot resolve it or don't know how.  You are probably wondering why I would have such a list when in fact I am retired and should be able to do it since I do not work.  Some of my problem is the fact that I am here and I still have some things to get done back in Canada.  With the new technology, I thought that I should be able to solve all my concerns via email or telephone.  Unfortunately not and I might have to return to my former residence in order to sort it once and for all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment