Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

Filing Friday - Time to Organize

If you are a Big Bang Theory fan, you will understand where this is all going.  After watching last night's episode, I realize that I am a bit like Sheldon Cooper when it comes to organizing.
Just in case you are not a fan or missed last night show, he was invited to dinner at Howard and BernadetteThen all of a sudden you see him inside their closet organizing and sorting the mess.  After a few minutes it shows how much he accomplished and the closet looks so clean and color coded and even labeledWhen I woke up this morning, it was still in my head and that prompted me to do a bit of that.  I organized all the several piles of paper, magazines, letters, etc. that has been in folders.  In addition to that, I got all the important papers/documents ready for when we go to get the our WILL updated/amended.  During the process I also updated also my list of telephone numbers and decided to write a couple of letters and sent a couple of Easter cards.

Leonard is telling Sheldon it's time to go home and Sheldon wants more time.



No comments:

Post a Comment