Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Truthful Thursday - Happy Report

It does not take much to keep me happy and here's the latest update on my health concerns.
After a week of using a different inhaler, my wheezing and my coughing has disappeared and I can sleep much better.  Unfortunately, I have to use the inhaler for another two weeks just to make sure that everything is clear.  If and when it comes back, then I will use it as needed.

Feeling great is very important to me and I am sure everyone feels the same.  I have been getting good results of my blood sugar as well.  What I find weird is that when I don't have a snack around ten, my result seems higher.  But when I do have a snack and if I chose a small scoop of ice cream with some nut sprinkles, my results are perfect.  Now I am wondering if it's the ice cream that is the secret.  I know that there's quite a bit of sugar in ice cream, that's why I try to limit it to a really small scoop.  There are other snacks that is healthier but it does not provide a good result.  Someone will have to explain this concept to me and I might have to ask my doctor or dietician on my next visit.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment