Because I am determined that I was not going to miss a day of blogging, I am doing a mini post today. Here's what I did today.
- Got up around 8 am and had breakfast. Cinnabon cinnamon toast (2), light cream cheese and hot dog; a cup of raspberry chocolate truffle coffee with skim milk; half a banana = approximately 55 carbs.
- Took a shower, got dressed and then wash the breakfast dishes.
- Started sewing fabric wallets, business card holder, cell phone holder and earbuds case.
- Emailed back and forth with my favorite son in law about Hawaii trip - maybe next year at the same time searching for air fares and hotels.
- Search for the EOS trio that my daughter wanted. Made several calls and finally drove to the Target in Cupertino and bought 3 boxes.
- Instead of taking a nap, I found my Hula Hoop and started doing my 15 minute mini exercise.
- Watched a bit of golf while doing the rest of the sewing that I needed to finish.
That's all for today. I am just happy to share my Thursday at home. Here's some photos.