Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Truthful Thursday - What I did today?

Because I am determined that I was not going to miss a day of blogging, I am doing a mini post today.  Here's what I did today.  

  • Got up around 8 am and had breakfast.  Cinnabon cinnamon toast (2), light cream cheese and hot dog; a cup of raspberry chocolate truffle coffee with skim milk; half a banana = approximately 55 carbs.
  • Took a shower, got dressed and then wash the breakfast dishes.
  • Started sewing fabric wallets, business card holder, cell phone holder and earbuds case.
  • Emailed back and forth with my favorite son in law about Hawaii trip - maybe next year at the same time searching for air fares and hotels.
  • Search for the EOS trio that my daughter wanted.  Made several calls and finally drove to the Target in Cupertino and bought 3 boxes.
  • Instead of taking a nap, I found my Hula Hoop and started doing my 15 minute mini exercise.
  • Watched a bit of golf while doing the rest of the sewing that I needed to finish.
That's all for today.  I am just happy to share my Thursday at home. Here's some photos.




No comments:

Post a Comment