Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Maybe Monday - Go Giants Go

Baseball instead of hockey??? Well, now that I live in the Bay area I have to pick a team to follow in Baseball and Football.  After watching a lot of the MLB because Giants and A's were in the playoffs, I am now a new fan of the Giants.  Tonight is the the 7th game and I am really going to cheer for them so they can go to the World Series.  Yesterday I wore my orange Tshirt and black capri.  It was an exciting game and I am looking forward to watching it again tonight.  Jeff does not really like watching baseball and he prefers football but he has been watching the game with me.  I know that it's more fun to watch it at a bar with the other fans, but I love being comfy in our loveseat with my fluffy blanket.  I don't really know how to cross my eyes but I will keep my fingers and toes crossed for the SF Giants to win tonight. GO GIANTS GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment