Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Three on Tuesday - Yes, No & Maybe

After following one of my daughter's bloggers, I always want to follow and do the post of Ten on Tuesdays, but I can't seem to find ten things and so I could not do it.  So I hope she does not mind that I have my own Three on Tuesday.  This is not asking my readers or followers to do their own.  This will be my Tuesday post where I agree, disagree and a maybe on a particular topic, news, etc.  Although I am not sure how well this is going to turn out, I am taking the risk and try it for at least a month.  As this is the first time, I am picking a simple topic of TV shows on HGTV.

YES - Property Brothers (they are really good at what they do)

NO - Love it or List it (I don't like the female designer, she's a bit annoying and always over budget)

MAYBE - House Hunters/International (It's nice to see different styles of homes both in the USA and abroad.  The only thing I don't like is some of the people who are looking for the homes).

This was very easy so if you are running out of ideas for your blog and want to follow along, please feel free and I would love to see which topic you would pick.  

                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment