Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Feeling Friday - Health issues

This is not a complaint post, this is just me sharing to my readers how I am feeling and what's on my mind.  Warning label: this might result to some mild boring moments, a pity sigh and an urge to switch to a different blog.
  • Mammogram results are all good that I don't need one until 2014.
  • Six month dental check resulted in two fillings.  Do you know that it cost $225.00 for one small filling.  What if people did not have insurance?  I guess they would be toothless.
  • Flu shot that I received a couple of weeks ago seems to make me feel sick or not feeling great.  Lack of energy, no appetite and just wanting to sleep.  Do you get the yearly Flu shot?  Have you experienced some side effects?
  • Wheezing is the latest thing on my health issues.  I have never used an inhaler in my life.  A few months ago I complained about it and my doctor prescribed an inhaler to be used only when required.  Lately I have been using it twice a day (early morning and before going to bed).  Sometimes Jeff chuckles when he hears it because he says it's like I have a new wind instrument.  Other times, I laugh at myself because the sound that it makes is very funny.  I wish I could record it and do instant replay.  Maybe I shouldn't be making fun of this as it might be a sign of something more serious.  If this does not improve in another week, I will have to make an appointment to get it checked.  
The good news is that I still have a lot of energy left to play two hours of tennis, three hours of golf, four hours of sewing, house chores, nap, and last but not least, 15 minutes of hula-hoop.
My new hair color for the winter season.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment