Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Truthful Thursday - Tired, Exhausted and Punctured

The different levels of having no energy.  First you are just a little tired.  Second, you are a bit exhausted.  Third, you now feel punctured.  Actually,  I don't think I feel any of these levels.  I guess it's a feeling when you're company have left and now you are back to regular routine.  It was a very busy couple of days. Two day of driving and shopping was a bit tiring but it was worth it.  It was so great to see my friend and his family.  It's hard to believe that his daughter who I met when she was only a few days old.  She is now in her second year at Laurier University in Waterloo, Ontario.  It was her first time in San Jose and I hope she enjoyed her visit even though we did not get to any of the historical sights, park or beach.  Their stay was really very short but I guess it's better than nothing at all.  She was able to shop at her favorite stores.  Last night after we had gone to a Mexican restaurant for dinner, we thought we would stop one more time at a store to check out the candies/chocolates that we have in the USA.  She found some snacks (Quaker Oats Chewy Bar - chocolate mint and cookie dough) and some candies (M&M coconut and Heath bar) .  The interesting part was when she asked me where the bakery aisle was.  Jeff and her bought a variety cake snacks since they were 10 for $10.00
These snacks will be a nice treat when she returns to her apartment which she shares with five other girls.  I hope she hides these snacks because I am sure if her roommate finds out she has these YUMMIES, it will be gone in seconds.  Anyway, this morning they left to return to Canada and I really hope they had enjoyed their stay at the Cranberry Portage B&B.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sistah,My family and I really enjoyed our first stay at Cranberry Portage B&B. Thank you and Jeff for being such awesome hosts. i am having a hard time getting back into our time zone. Edith and Sarah stil speak of their shopping expeditions. Thanks for finding all my cloths hahhaa. First visit was just a scouting mition more to follow. Thanks a million. Loved both of your cooking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops it should have said mission

    ReplyDelete