Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Washboard Wednesday - Wish List

Today is a bit wishy washy because I was stuck without a topic. Whaaatttt?? I've only been blogging for 1 month and 9 days and already running out of ideas.  Wait, maybe this one is not a bad idea.  It's sort of a take from my daughter's post at the end of January.  No more waiting here's my top favorite washboard list. 
Washboard, 6 pack, great abs, all means the same.  But what is my wish?  It really has nothing to do with the above.  My wish list is not for material things but just little things that makes our life on earth memorable - not a big list, just 9 wishes:
  • a moderate climate for all
  • a healthy aging process
  • a little break for those in need
  • a safe travel for everyone
  • a lot of understanding between friends
  • a simple solution to world problems
  • a bit of happiness for those who are still grieving
  • a cure for deadly incurable disease
  • a universal peace 
When you least expect it,  you might get really inspired by the simple things I want in life.  Before I publish my posts, Jeff usually tell it like it is when he reads the post.  But this time,  it cracked him up and brought tears to his eyes.  I think his idea of simple things is very different from mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment