Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Truthful Thursday - Tiresome Grey stuff

Before I vent about the tiresome grey stuff, I would like to share the baked treats that my mother-in-law and I did yesterday.  We started about the same time but in our own kitchen and then we called each other when we were done and we finished almost the same time.  Then I picked her up so we can transport the treats she baked.  When we got to my house we decided that we were going to package the treats and place a tag with the name of the treat.  So these are the finished products.  Mom and I are very proud of what we have accomplished.
  
Lemon Bar
Dream Bar
Pineapple Filled Bar
Six Layer Bar
Now I can start venting about the tires some grey stuff.  Unless I want to start looking really old, then I guess it should not bother me to have those grey things in my hair.  But I am not really ready to let it go, neither is Jeff.  The funny thing is that my hair grows so fast that the roots shows up very very quickly.  I use to do it myself until one time that I did it,  my hair turned orange.  When I went to work, my supervisor got so stressed with the look, he told me to go home and see my hair stylist to get it fixed.  He was a great supervisor and also a very dear friend.  Anyway, it gets a little expensive but I am not prepared to experience those weird colored hair.  I figured since I am not getting my manicure and pedicure done, I can splurge to get those grey roots covered every 6 weeks.  So there's the truth and nothing but the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment