Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Fav Friday - Favorite Things

A little boring for today's blog, but I did not want to miss a day without posting something.  It's all about some of my favorites.  At first I thought of just listing the names but I thought it would be tantalizingly delicious if I add some photos of my favorite fruits.

Lanzones, Dragon Fruit, Sugar Apple, Chinese Pear, Sour Sop, Lychees
Maybe it's not that boring, right.  So what about my favorite vegetables?  Is your favorite vegetable on my list?

Fennel, Red Pepper, Fiddleheads, Daikon Radish, Snowpea Leaves, Eggplant
 Are you starting to get hungry?  How about some cheese and crackers?  A little afternoon snack with a glass of wine.
Provolone, Brie, Camembert, Jalapeno Havarti, Fontina, Mini Babybel 
Almost forgot to show the crackers that would go with these mouth watering cheese.

Wheat Thins, Whole Grain Crackers, Triscuit, Multigrain Plus
Now I am thirsty and I need something to drink.  Something cool, colorful and thirst quenching.
Lychee Martini, Blue Lagoon, Hurricane, Spicy Caesar, Mango Mojito, Pomangranate Cocktail
So that's all for today. TGIF! ! ! Unfortunately we won't be going out tonight to have one of the above beverages because Gamble is with us for a sleepover.

No comments:

Post a Comment